Once you've been tagged,you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,facts,habits or goals about you.At the end,choose 20 people to be tagged.You have to tag the person who tagged you.If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) I am impeccably poor at responding to emails and other digital messages from my friends. It’s not that I disregard what they have to say, and I certainly never mean to be rude to them; but I know I forever end up thinking that it’s better to wait - until I have time to respond in a thorough, sincere manner. It usually ends in a sticky quagmire.... :(
2) I very nearly moved to Venezuela 12 months ago. I still feel a very deep affinity for South America, and am sure I will visit there one day.
3) I love nightwalking. I've done a lot of it from time to time; 2 or 3 hours every night at it's most frequent point. Now it is still the first thing that comes to mind when I first walk outside - on an evening when the temperature is good.
4) I have an aunty with a mental illness that my family haven't spoken to since we were kids. it saddens me a great deal when I think about it; I often wonder how she is doing and wonder about how to break the ice.
5) A pet hate of mine is standing on crinkly towels.
6) In 2nd year uni, people would tell me that they couldn't possibly imagine me being stressed. - one of the biggest compliments i've had.
7) I adore radio and everything about it. I think that you can tell a lot about any given place by what's on it's FM spectrum... for that matter, any of it's others.
8) About once every 18 months, I get an incurable urge for long-distance running.
9) About every 2 years, it's swimming.
10) I rarely get bitten by mosquitoes and other bugs. Someone said it could have to do with vegemite consumption...
11) I would be 100% happy drinking nothing but water, tea, and (occasionally) wine for the rest of my days.
12) Since going to Copenhagen, I nearly always won't cross at traffic lights until the Green man appears.
13) I have lots of pairs of socks. Could always be using a few more...
14) I love the crusts of loaves of bread; of which Dark Rye is my favourite type (but only when soft and fresh)
15) I can schedule times that I am going to be sick.
16) I keep to do lists, and I am *almost always* doing something from them.
17) I used to volunteer for various addiction recovery centres - alcohol, sexual and drug rehab places. It was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.
18) Geography and cartography are two of my favourite things. I love the science of getting to know the world, and what makes it tick.
19) Apparently, I hold my spoon like a baby.
20) I love it when the power goes out. In short, it reminds me of the environment and how much we've lost touch with the bigger picture.
21) I used to be petrified of heights. I made a conscious effort to get over this and now I'm only sometimes worried by them. It depends on the structure and environment in question.
22) mmm I'm out of ideas now, I asked joy to give me some. She mentioned diet... I am "lacto-vegetarian", and as such picky about what food ingredients go into my foods. Particularly avoiding cheese and alcohol products that have rennet, gelatine or caesin in them.
23) Mm an obvious one - I'm a twin!! MY twin sister's name is Anna and I love her to bits :)
24) Often when I'm walking, an orienteering part of my brain takes control. I concentrate on angles and topology and determining spatial paths.
25) Oh yeah, and I end the majority of typed messaging sentences with a smiley :)